1. “Kauno maratono klubas”, company code: 302437756, address: Laisves Avenue 51 A, Room 206, Kaunas, mobile: +370 6 106 5833, email firstname.lastname@example.org is the Data Controller, and it is responsible for collecting and processing personal data of participants (hereafter Data Subjects) of the Kaunas Marathon event.
2. Data Controller is the manager of the website https://www.kaunasmarathon.lt
3. Data Subjects will provide information to Data Controller by filling out the registration form on the website (see 2.). This personal data will be lawfully used by Data Controller to organise the running event and ensure the best possible experience for Data Subjects. The following personal data will be collected and processed:
3.1. Name, surname, date of birth, and payment fee information will be used for event registration;
3.2. Telephone number, email, date of birth, gender, country and city of residence, and details of achieved results during the running event (time and place) will be used for the running event’s organisation and communication purposes;
3.3. If Data Subjects consent in advance, their name, surname, and email will be used for direct marketing purposes.
4. Data Subjects must submit personal information (see 3.1. and 3.2.) to register for the running event and to enable event organisers to achieve their designed goals.
5. Data Subjects name, surname, age group, gender, and details of achieved results during the running event (time and place) will be publicly available on https://www.kaunasmarathon.lt
website. By registering to the running event, Data Subjects consent that previously mentioned personal data will be publicly available on the website to ensure transparency of results.
6. By registering to the running event, Data Subjects consent that all photos and video footage from the event can be freely used by event organisers for marketing purposes.
7. The following Data Subjects personal data will be stored:
7.1. Telephone number and email will be saved for 5 years starting from the registration date of the running event;
7.2. Name, surname, date of birth, gender, country and city of residence, and details of achieved results during the running event (time and place) will be saved for an indefinite time for statistical and historical purposes;
7.3. Name, surname, and email used for direct marketing purposes will be saved for 5 years.
8. Data Subjects has the right to do the following: access personal data, complete incomplete personal data, restrict the processing of personal data, and request to rectify personal data.
9. Data Subjects has the right to data portability, which is enacted by the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
10. . Data Subjects have the right to object processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes at any given time. This right can be exercised by clicking the link at the bottom of an email sent by the organisers or writing an email to email@example.com.
11. Data Subjects have the right to file a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate regarding the actions (inaction) of Data Controller, which, in the opinion of the Data Subjects, violates legal acts.