1. 42 K 195 m – 5 hours and 30 minutes.
2. 21 K 98 m – 2 hours and 45 minutes.
3. 10 K 1 hour and 20 minutes.
4. 5 K - 40 minutes.
5. On the race day, after 16:30 pm., the event timetable will be stopped and the city streets will be opened for traffic. Therefore, past 16:30 pm. the event organizers won‘t take any responsibility for the safety on the marathon course.
1. All the runners will be able to participate in this event, after filling the participant’s registration form, submitting their signed health certificate and confirmed registration fee payment. Registration fee is nonrefundable. All the participants compete in this event at their own free will and risk (including various health issues etc.). Participants have no obligations to express any complains for the event organizers, related with their experienced health issues during the event. In order to receive the race numbers, participants must show their identity proving documents.
2. After registration process, every participant automatically allows the event organizers freely use all the pictures and videos, taken of them during the event. Pictures will be used for the marketing purposes. In addition, all the participants, through the registration, agrees to receive newsletters and other promotional information related with the event.
3. Parents, foster-parents or coaches, must take responsibility for all the under-age participants.
4. Only participants over the age 18, are allowed to participate in the marathon and the half marathon distances.
4.1 Age groups for marathon and half marathon events:
1. A person may register to any event only on his or her own name. It is forbidden to pass one‘s own number to another participant. In such case, the participants will be disqualified, and the results won‘t be included into the competition result list.
2. Registered participant is able to change the running distance, or any information related with his profile, with a 5 EUR – fee charge.
2.1 If the participant wishes to choose the shorter distance, he/she must pay 5 EUR swap fee. In addition, participant loses the right to receive the event T-shirt, which will be given to longer distance runners.
2.2 If the participant wishes to choose the longer distance, he/she must cover the entry fee difference, which applies to the valid distance entry fee, charged on the swap day. In addition, 5 EUR swap fee is also charged.
2.3 Registration information and distance length changes are fulfilled when the participant sends an email with the payment prove copy and detailed changes description, to this email address: email@example.com All the changes must be done no later than 2018-05-28.
Organization name: NGO "Kauno maratono klubas"
Company code: 302437756
Company adress: Laisvės al. 51a-206, Kaunas, Lietuva
Bank acount: LT98 7044 0600 0720 8150
Bank: AB SEB
Bank code: 70440
SWIFT code (BIC) CBVILT2X
Telex 261601 VILBK LT
2.5 Entry fee is nonrefundable and can’t be transferred to other participants.
3. Every participant must have the race number properly attached to the shirt. The number must locate on the shirtfront, chest area. Race number must be clearly visible.
4. Participants, spectators and fans are strictly forbidden to use any means of transport, like bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards and other wheeled transport. Participants violating this rule will be disqualified.
5. On the competition course, participants are forbidden to use any personal assistance. Participants violating this rule will be disqualified.
6. To guaranty participants’ safety, all animals and pets are forbidden on the competition courses. Participants violating this rule will be disqualified.
7. Every participating runner must have time measuring electronic stripe attached to his or her number. Participants who will fail to attach or will do that improperly, will not have their recorded race time. In addition, such participant will not be included into the race protocol.
8. All the participating runners must stay on the course during the race. Participants violating this rule will be disqualified.
9. Any claims or complains must be submitted in written form to the chief referee of the competition, no later than 30 minutes after the end of the race. Participant who wishes to submit the claim must pay the fee of 50 EUR, which is retrieved only if the appeal commission (the director of the marathon, the chief referee, the representative of the LAF) accepts the claim. The claims are processed only after the fee payment.
10. During the race, participants are forbidden to use any music devices or equipment that may impair their hearing.
11. Race results are compiled according to the official race time count.
1. All the race courses starts and finishes in the main city square “Rotuse”.
2. Multiple food stations will be established on the marathon course. Stations will serve energy drinks, water and fruits. Approximate food station location will be every 2,5 kilometers, from the start line.
3. Bio-toilets, on the marathon course will be set up near the food stations.
4. Marathon and half marathon courses are established and measured according to all International Association of Athletics Federation (IAAF) standards.
1. Absolute marathon winners and prizewinners will get “Kaunas marathon” trophies.
2. Marathon and half marathon prizewinners will get money prizes and partners gifts.
3. Age group prizewinners (section 4.1) will receive prizes of event partners.
4. Every participant, who will cross finish line will receive memorial medal.
1. Registration fees are announced on events website, under the registration section. www.kaunasmarathon.com
2. Registration fee is nonrefundable and cannot be passed to other participants.
3. Free registration, made through companies or other parties is nonrefundable.
1. All participants may register on event’s website: www.kaunasmarathon.com until June 8th.
2. Information about the number tags distribution will be provided soon.
3. In order, to receive other participant’s race pack, person must provide the copy of his or her identity-proving document.
4. Participants who properly filled the registration form and made the entry fee payment will be included to the race start list.
5. Race package content must be checked during the pickup. After the event, race packages cannot be received or changed.
6. During the number tag pickup, participants must answer to questions, located on the number’s backside. Information will be related with their health and relatives contact information.
7. Participants under age 18, must provide signed parental approval, which allows them to participate in the race.