Participants can choose these distances:
1. Marathon 42 km 195 m;
2. Half-marathon 21 km 98 m;
3. 10K run;
4. 5K run;
5. 1,5K family run;
6. 400m kids run;
Before choosing a distance, we recommend that the participant assess their physical abilities and consult a sports doctor or coach.
Each participant individually chooses a time and place convenient for him.
The participant can run on June 1-7th and chose which day to run.
Running can be done on the treadmill if it is possible to match the track with a mobile app that would record the distance and time.
1. Anyone can participate in the event by filling in the participant's registration form, having a health check, getting acquainted with the regulations of the event and confirming this with the registration fee. All participants participate in the run of their own free will, are not forced by anyone and assume all risks and responsibilities related to participation in the run (including various health disorders, etc.).
2. The participant understands and confirms that the organizers are not responsible for and will not compensate for the damage caused to the participant's health or life. All risks and responsibilities for the participant's health problems, injuries and accidents resulting from participation in the run are the sole responsibility of the participant.
3. Minor participants and their safety are the responsibility of their parents.
4. During the run, participants must comply with the safety requirements set by the Government.
5. Registrations of participants who have registered before 01-05-2020 are automatically transferred to the virtual Kaunas Marathon 2020 run. Participants need login to the profile and update the registration data with address, witch will be used sent prizes and sponsors' gifts.
1. The time of the running participants is measured independently using any sports app.
2. The result of the participant is included in the protocol in case it is recorded in the period of June 1-7th.
3. To add the result to the protocol, the participant who logs in to the profile enters the recorded time and a publicly available link of the sports app to the result until June 8 inclusive.
4. The results will be confirmed, revised and entered to the protocol till 12 of June.
5. The result you have achieved will be published in the official competition protocol and on the competition page, in the "Results" section.
1. The running participants independently choose the place and the running route that is convenient for them.
2. Running participants running in Kaunas can choose the traditional "Kaunas Marathon" tracks, the maps of which will be published as the event approaches.
1. All participants of the virtual "Kaunas Marathon" are awarded with exclusive commemorative medals and branded scarves.
2. All participants of the marathon distance and the first 100 registered participants of the half marathon will be awarded with exclusive branded T-shirts specially made for the event.
3. Prizes and gifts from sponsors are sent by post
1. Distances entry fees are indicated on the website www.kaunasmarathon.lt, in the registration section.
2. Upon receipt of an additional free registration from a company, partner or other third party, the already approved registration fee will not be refunded.
3. The registration fee is non-refundable.
1. All participants can register on the website www.kaunasmarathon.lt until June 7. 12 p.m.
2. It is necessary to enter the address to which the participant's package will be sent in the registration form.
3. A participant who has duly filled in the registration form and paid the entry fee will be included in the list of participants.
1. “Kauno maratono klubas”, company code: 302437756, address: Laisves Avenue 51 A, Room 206, Kaunas, mobile: +370 6 106 5833, email email@example.com is the Data Controller, and it is responsible for collecting and processing personal data of participants (hereafter Data Subjects) of the Kaunas Marathon event.
2. Data Controller is the manager of the website https://www.kaunasmarathon.lt.
3. Data Subjects will provide information to Data Controller by filling out the registration form on the website (see 2.). This personal data will be lawfully used by Data Controller to organise the running event and ensure the best possible experience for Data Subjects. The following personal data will be collected and processed:
3.1. Name, surname, date of birth, and payment fee information will be used for event registration;
3.2. Telephone number, email, date of birth, gender, country and city of residence, and details of achieved results during the running event (time and place) will be used for the running event’s organisation and communication purposes;
3.3. If Data Subjects consent in advance, their name, surname, and email will be used for direct marketing purposes.
4. Data Subjects must submit personal information (see 3.1. and 3.2.) to register for the running event and to enable event organisers to achieve their designed goals.
5. Data Subjects name, surname, age group, gender, and details of achieved results during the running event (time and place) will be publicly available on https://www.kaunasmarathon.lt website. By registering to the running event, Data Subjects consent that previously mentioned personal data will be publicly available on the website to ensure transparency of results.
6. By registering to the running event, Data Subjects consent that all photos and video footage from the event can be freely used by event organisers for marketing purposes.
7. The following Data Subjects personal data will be stored:
7.1. Telephone number and email will be saved for 5 years starting from the registration date of the running event;
7.2. Name, surname, date of birth, gender, country and city of residence, and details of achieved results during the running event (time and place) will be saved for an indefinite time for statistical and historical purposes;
7.3. Name, surname, and email used for direct marketing purposes will be saved for 5 years.
8. Data Subjects has the right to do the following: access personal data, complete incomplete personal data, restrict the processing of personal data, and request to rectify personal data.
9. Data Subjects has the right to data portability, which is enacted by the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
10. . Data Subjects have the right to object processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes at any given time. This right can be exercised by clicking the link at the bottom of an email sent by the organisers or writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Data Subjects have the right to file a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate regarding the actions (inaction) of Data Controller, which, in the opinion of the Data Subjects, violates legal acts.
Due to the restrictions applied by the Government to mass events and due to the lack of opportunities to ensure the safety of participants in this situation, we do not have the opportunity to run the event in the usual format. To ensure the safety of the participants, a decision was made to organize the Kaunas Marathon in the Virtual run format, on June 1-6th.
Participants who postponed registrations to Kaunas marathon 2021 should make decision what to do with it: postpone to the 2022 year event or applicate for a refund. The decision should be made till April 30th by logging in to your profile (how to login to profile read more).